Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Plugin-Update] Extended Useradmininfo
Here all of the updates for the plugin Extended Useradmininfo will be announced.
Version 2.0.0
With this update GeoIP was implemented to the plugin. So you can see, where your users come from.

This plugin communicates with my GeoIP-API which includes GeoLite data created by MaxMind, available from http://www.maxmind.com.

ATTENTION!!
If you are using an older version of this plugin, you have to do the update in the following order:
  1. Upload the new files
  2. Deactivate the "Extended Useradmininfo" plugin
  3. Activate the "Extended Useradmininfo" plugin
  4. Check if the templates extendeduseradmininfo_geo_info and extendeduseradmininfo_view_nogeoinfos are created
If you done all these steps, the plugin should do its work without problems.

The plugin does only work, if your server supports allow_url_fopen. You can check this in your php.ini file.
Version 2.0.1
Here the bug with the Windows NT version (reported here) was fixed. You can download it in the plugin section of mybb.com (link in the start post) or in the GitHub repository.
Version 2.0.2
Hey there,

I just uploaded an update which fixes the link tot the API. You can download it in the plugin section of mybb.com (link in the start post) or from the GitHub repository.
Version 2.1.0
Hey there,

I just uploaded an update with the following changes:
  • Windows 10 Technical Preview removed
  • Windows 10 added
  • Microsoft Edge added

You can download it in the plugin section of mybb.com (link in the start post) or from the BitBucket repository.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Plugin-Update] My Cookies Administrator 2 773 22.04.2017, 01:59
Last Post: Administrator
  [Plugin-Update] Prism Syntax Highlighting Administrator 1 4,073 14.11.2016, 21:31
Last Post: Administrator